Albacore Tuna Tartare
– It tasted alright. My friend even asked where’s the tuna cause it’s not red. I guess it’s a different type of tuna? o.O
Truffled Mushroom Perogies – lardons, caramelized onion, sour cream
– The perogies were really good! Served warm and I love the truffled mushrooms within.
French Onion Short Rib Dip ½ Sandwich with salad or fries
– The fries were highly recommended by the waitress. It was indeed crispy and thin.
Lamb Sloppy Joe ½ Sandwich with salad or fries
– this sloppy joe sandwich was indeed very lamby! It’s basically a tomato pasta sauce with minced lamb.
Blueberry crumble pie
– This was the seasonal pie of the day. It was a little disappointing to me; it was not served warm and lacked a bit of fresh blueberry flavour.
Carrot Cake – was alright.
Overall, it was worth it’s value for $15 for a 3-course meal lunch. If I were to pick, the perogies were definitely my favourite. Cheers! 🙂